Help make the translated word available to everyone!
Ten years ago God gave us "Vision 2025"
By 2025, together with partners worldwide, we aim to see a Bible translation project begun in all the remaining languages that need one.
Ten years on:
- Wycliffe has work going on in 1,537 languages!
- Additional work is being undertaken by other organisations in a further 538 languages.
- Between 1999 and 2012 Wycliffe personnel have helped in the translation of more than 300 New Testaments and begun new work in almost 700 languages!
- Today 518 languages have a complete Bible, another 1,275 have a New Testament (and some portions), and 1,005 have at least one book of the Bible.
- Partners around the world are helping achieve Vision 2025. Click here for some exciting examples.
But what still needs to be done?
1,967 languages, spoken by approximately 209 million people, are still waiting for work to start.
Don't want to give online?
More information on how to give by other methods
In This Section:
- Support the Vision
- Support a member
- Give where most needed
- Legacy Giving
- The Koti Story
- Give as you Live
- How to give
Is Bible translation
"...one of the most significant events of the last half century has been the explosion of Bible translation..."
- Dr Billy Graham
"How long have you had this book? Did your father have it? Your grandfather? Why has it taken so long for you to share it with us?"
- Asian man