How to Give
1. By Cheque - payable to "Wycliffe Bible Translators" with a note specifying the project or member you wish your gift to go to. (Any undesignated gifts will be allocated where most needed). Cheques should be sent to 'The Wycliffe Centre, Horsleys Green, High Wycombe, Bucks HP14 3XL'.
2. By Standing Order or Direct Debit - regular fixed amounts can be paid directly from your bank account. This is simple to set up and simple to change. On the form you can specify if you would like your gifts to go to a specific project or member. Download a Standing Order form (pdf, 80kb) or Direct Debit form (pdf, 109kb) and send the form to The Wycliffe Centre, Horsleys Green, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP14 3XL. Standing orders cost us more to process to we prefer Direct Debits.
3. Gift Aid It! - If you are a UK taxpayer, you can increase your giving through Gift Aid. Download a Gift Aid form (pdf, 48kb) or request we post one to you. Sign and return it to us at the address on the right. Online giving can be Gift Aided too.
4. Give online - by credit/debit card or Direct Debit via our secure server. Give now.
5. Give over the phone - Call our Response Centre Team on 01494 682268 to make a donation by credit/debit card over the phone, or if you have any questions.
6. Give a legacy - Do you want to leave a lasting legacy for generations to come? Find out how.