We’ve recently told you about some pretty big things that we are asking God to do. These are high level strategic goals that we are praying for as an organisation. We are excited to see how God will answer our prayers but also aware those answers may involve a need for us to be flexible, change and grow.
Believing God for the impossible, including a significant increase in workers and finances brings its own set of challenges. We long to see God’s generosity but with that will come extra work for those based in our office in the UK.
It’s essential to us that all our dealings with money, with supporters and donors and those interested in joining our support team both in prayer and financially, are transparent and upright.
It’s important that if we’ve promised to send money to a project that we do so in a timely fashion. It’s also important that new members of Wycliffe UK are trained, cared for and advised throughout the process of joining the organisation and that this care and support continues once overseas.
We desire to honour God with all that he gives us. So our final strategic prayer goal is that we will be good stewards of the extra resources for which we are asking.
Join us as we pray:
- for extra staff to ensure the resources are managed well.
- for the right systems to facilitate the task and the staff to oversee those systems.
- for accuracy and transparency in all financial transactions.
- for enough staff with strong skills in member care to support the new workers.
- for our training arm, the Centre for Linguistics, Translation and Literacy at Redcliffe College, to do an excellent job of preparing staff for the field.