About the role
We are looking for a Volunteer Administrator to support our Church Engagement team by maintaining their database of supporters and members.
Helping to improve data accuracy and making recommendations of how processes could be improved.
Reports to: The Director of Church Engagement
Location: This role is located at one of the Wycliffe offices around the UK and Ireland, or could be from home if preferred.
This position is designed for 2 or 3 days a week (15–22.5 hours). If you are able to offer more time than this, please do let us know. The more time you can give, the more varied your contribution can be. Normal office hours are 9am–5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Term of Appointment
The appointment will be a voluntary role and will include an appropriate probationary period.
- Develop excellent working relationships with multiple teams and staff
- Update and create Salesforce records in response to the needs of wider teams, particularly Church Engagement
- Improve the accuracy of our Salesforce database, and make recommendations to improve its efficiency
- It is an Occupational Requirement that the post holder be a committed Christian who assents to the Wycliffe Statement of Faith.
- Passionate about Wycliffe’s aims, personally committed to cross-cultural mission
- Excellent administrative skills, with attention to detail.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Confident in using software packages such as Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Google Sheets and prepared to learn Salesforce if no previous experience.
- A high degree of personal organisation and self-management, with ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Ability to take appropriate initiative
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Personal experience of cross-cultural mission
- Problem-solver, with ability to find creative solutions with guidance.
- Previous experience of using Salesforce
For more information please email the Resourcing team