We are looking for a volunteer to support our health and safety officer to ensure that Wycliffe is compliant with current legislation.
We are looking for someone:
- With relevant experience in a health and safety (H&S) role
- able to handle H&S investigations
- Experience with revising and implement H&S policies
- Able to work individually as well as with a diverse team.
- Passionate about Wycliffe’s aims, and personally committed to cross-cultural mission
- Trustworthy and honest
- Able to develop good working relationships internally and externally.
This role requires the post-holder to reflect Wycliffe’s ethos and values through their work to Christians and churches across the UK. It is therefore an occupational requirement that the post-holder be a committed Christian who assents to Wycliffe’s Statement of Faith.
Applicants must be able to prove that they have the legal right to work in the UK.
Reports to:Health & Safety Officer
Location: The role would be home working with some visits to our offices.
We would be looking for someone who can give 2 or 3 days a week (15–22 hours). If, however, you are able to offer more time we would be happy to accommodate this. The more time you can give, the more varied your contribution can be. Normal office hours are 9am–5.30pm, Monday to Friday.