Aims of the role
Our speakers are passionate and gifted communicators who love speaking to churches and other Christian groups about Wycliffe’s mission to bring transformation to individuals and communities worldwide through universal access to the Bible. You will receive full training and all the resources you’ll need – and our Church Engagement team will always be on hand to offer support and advice.
- Deliver presentations, with or without multimedia, to churches or groups
- Stay up to date with Wycliffe’s news, campaigns and priorities
- Distribute and collect Gift Aid envelopes and/or response slips where appropriate
- Forward any money or forms to your regional Wycliffe office in accordance with guidelines.
- Passionate about Wycliffe’s aims
- Able to speak with passion and confidence in public
- Willing to do at least four speaking engagements a year
- Willing to travel up to an hour from your home to a speaking engagement
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Confidence in using presentation tools such as Powerpoint is helpful (but we can provide training).
- Complete application form (via the yellow button below)
- Informal interview
- Two references.
Reports to: Regional Manager