Aims of the role
Our event volunteers are friendly and enthusiastic people who join our teams at events and festivals around the country, such as Big Church Day Out, Word Alive, or New Horizon. You’ll get all the training you need, and, as well as being reimbursed for your basic expenses, you’ll get free entry to ticketed events!
- Assist with the set-up for the event
- Represent Wycliffe on a stand, speaking with confidence to the general public
- Invite people to sign up to receive more information from Wycliffe.
- Passionate about Wycliffe’s aims
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Comfortable talking with strangers
- Enthusiastic, passionate communicator
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Good existing knowledge of the work of Wycliffe is desirable, though we will provide training.
- Complete application form (via yellow button below)
- Informal interview
- Two references.
Reports to: Volunteer Manager