Aims of the role
We are looking for a Volunteer with a passion for admin to support the People Team with a number of administrative tasks in a paper-free office.
- Improving the department's ability to file and report
- General office admin (planning and setting up meetings)
- Administration of schemes (travel insurance, health insurance)
Skills and Experience
- Self-starter, able to use own initiative and work independently, but also as part of a diverse team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective administration skills with high attention to detail, including the ability to organise events
- IT literate, proficient in the use of Google application suite
- High degree of personal organisation and self-management, with the ability to prioritise, multitask and work to deadlines
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Passionate about Wycliffe’s aims, and personally committed to cross-cultural mission
- Trustworthy and honest
- Able to develop good working relationships internally and externally
This role requires the post holder to reflect Wycliffe’s ethos and values through their work to Christians and churches across the UK. It is therefore an Occupational Requirement that the post holder be a committed Christian who assents to Wycliffe’s Statement of Faith.
Applicants must be able to prove that they have the legal right to work in the UK.
Reports to: The Director for People
Location: The role is located at the Wycliffe UK & Ireland offices in central High Wycombe
We would be looking for someone who can give 2 or 3 days a week (15 - 22 hours). If however you are able to offer more time we would be happy to accommodate this. The more time you can give, the more varied your contribution can be. Normal office hours are 9am–5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
For more information on how to apply please email the Resourcing team